1. Cancellation policy is as follows (the cancellation fee is excluding relevant taxes):
|Up to 48 hours (hrs)||no penalty (100% refund)|
|48 - 24 hrs||50% cancellation penalty|
|24 - 0 hrs||100% cancellation penalty|
2. Amendments on the same route done 48 hours before the departure time will incur a 15 USD admin fee per ticket charge.
3. Ticket amendment and cancellation policy is specified on the ticket, however if the passenger does not show up for the flight the passenger will be considered a “no show” and a 100% cancellation penalty will apply. Cancellation notifications and amendment requests are to be made in writing and received during office hours and need to be acknowledged by the company.
4. Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Charter flight cancellation policy is as follows (the cancellation fee is excluding relevant taxes):
|Up to 1 week prior||no penalty (100% refund)|
|1 week - 72 hrs||50% cancellation penalty|
|72 hours - 24 hrs||75% cancellation penalty|
|24 hrs - 0 hrs||100% cancellation penalty|
6. Amendments to charter flights are free of charge up to 72 hours prior to departure.
7. Amendments within 72 hours are subject to an admin fee of $15 and costs relating to the amendment itself. The feasibility of the amendment is subject to the availability of aircraft. In case the amendment is not possible, the cancellation policy will come into effect.
Any claim or complaint needs to be made within 7 days of original (first) flight date in writing to email@example.com. Delayed claims will not be processed.In case of dispute the Court of Law is Zanzibar.