Conditions of carriage
Safety is our main concern please read through our conditions of carriage as this will ensure not only your safety but that of all the passengers on the flight.
- The conditions of carriage relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage are subject to the provisions of Montreal Conventions 1999 and to the Tanzania Civil Aviation Carriage by air regulations 2008.
- The pilot in command has the right to admission.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid and legal photo identification, as it is required by the airport authority and for check-in procedures.
- A passenger is considered a no-show after the check-in counter is closed and/or the aircraft has departed.
- Baggage and weight are vital considerations and passengers may have to be weighed on certain routes.
- A child below the age of 2 is considered an infant and can fly free of charge on the lap of an accompanying The infant will need a flight ticket for manifest purposes and there are limited infant seat belts on board only. Infants without flight tickets will not be allowed to board the flight.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Consumption of any personal alcohol on the aircraft is prohibited. If upon flight departure you are unfit to travel due to intoxication you may be de-boarded. The deboarded passenger will be considered a no-show with a 100% cancellation penalty.
- The company undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage.
- The carrier may, without prior notice, substitute, alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Flight may be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
- Times indicated on brochures/timetable and (e)tickets are approximate and not guaranteed. The company cannot be held liable for any consequential costs resulting from any such deviation.
- The company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
- Connecting passengers must make sure that their layover between flights has a sufficient buffer of time.
- Luggage remains always under the control of the customer who must not lose sight of them.
- The company has no liability for damaged or/and lost cargo.
- Passengers are permitted a maximum baggage allowance of 15 kg per person. Soft travel bags are highly recommended, as hard suitcases do not always fit.
- The carriage of excess baggage is at the sole discretion of the company after taking into consideration the type of aircraft being used and its admissible maximum load.
- When excess baggage is carried it will be charged at the prevailing freight rate. In case you want a guarantee for the transport of your excess luggage, we recommend you to buy an extra seat in advance.
- Carriage of any live animals is strictly subject to the IATA Carriage of Live Animal regulations and the laws of Tanzania and Zanzibar. Carriage of live animals is prohibited.
- Final decision on load allowance or any flight condition is solely up to the pilot in command.
- Smoking is not allowed on any of the aircraft.
- The aircraft are small; thus they require flexibility in seating arrangement and, on occasion, a group may be split and fly on different aircraft.
- Some of the aircraft do not have toilet facilities. If this is a necessity, we recommend that the passenger, agent, or other type of client, contact the company beforehand to see what is possible while knowing that there is no guarantee.
- It is forbidden to take safety equipment such as safety briefing cards, life jackets, breathing apparatuses, medical kits, and unused air sickness bags in the same place you found them.
- Any claim or complaint needs to be made within 7 days of original (first) flight date in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Delayed claims will not be processed. In case of dispute the Court of Law is Zanzibar.
- No agent, flight attendant, passenger or representative of the carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.